How To Add Bundle Product In Magento 2
In Magento 2, bundle products are almost identical to the grouped product. In the bundle, you can create your own customized ones. products. Bundle product is a collection of simple and virtual products. You can set a dynamic or limited amount for the bundle.
Before setting up a bundle product, you will need to first create a few simple product forms that you will create a bundle.
For example, if you sell shirts, jeans and belts etc at your e-commerce store. You can create a lot of clothes, if you choose, you can donate shirts, jeans etc.
To Create Bundle Product
Do follow these steps to add bundle product,
Step1: Select the product type
- On the Admin panel, go to catalog>products
- Click on the upper right corner of the Add Product button and select the Bundle Product.
Step2: Select the Attribute Set
- In the search box, enter the attribute name.
- In the list select the attribute you want to use.
Step3: Fill the Required Fields
- Enter the product name.
- Your product name is the default SKU or enter the different SKU value, and set the type of value that is dynamic or fixed.
- You can set price and SKU dynamically or fixed,
- If you want the price change according to selected options, then choose dynamic and leave the price blank.
- If you choose fixed, then enter the price of the bundle.
- You can select the Tax class as None or Taxable Goods if the bundle has dynamic pricing the tax is determined for each item.
- The quantity is not available because the product group is made up of the individual product.
- You can set the stock status, the default value is In stock.
- Enter the weight of the product, if you assign fixed to weight.
- Set dynamic weight set to yes and then leave weight blank.
- To assign a category, click on the select box and choose the existing category.
- To make a new category, click on the New Category button.
- Select the country name.
- Enter the product description for the product page
- Short description is used for the RSS feed or product page, category page etc.
Step5: Bundle Items
- Set the ship bundle items, Seperately or Together.
- If you select together, the products must be assigned the same source.
- Click on the Add Option Button.
- The option title is used as a field lable.
- Set the input type from the from the select, like dropdown, radio button, checkbox and multiple select.
- Click on the Required checkbox, to make the field is required.
- Now click on the Add Product to Option and select the product that you want to add in option.
- Click on the Add Selected Products.
- The items appear in the options section, choose an item in the default selection.
- Enter the quantity of each item that is to be added in the bundle.
- Select User Defined, to allow the customer to change the quantity of the bundle.
- Repeat the same process for each item.
Step6: Add Images And Videos
- Add images and videos to display on the product page.
Step7: Publish the Product
- If you want to publish the product, Enable Product to Yes.
- Click on the Save button and select Save & Close.
If you want to develop your Magento E-commerce website, visit Magento 2 Services.