How to Allow Admin Login Captcha in Magento 2
Figuring captcha terms to the Admin sign in and Forgot password page supports improving your store protection to the high level. The captcha amount will be capable to refresh unlimitedly when users click on the Reload icon.
Now I will proceed to show you how to allow admin login Captcha in Magento 2.
To Allow an Admin CAPTCHA in Magento 2
- In the Admin panel, go to STORES > Settings > Configurations.
- In the sidebar, click on the ADVANCED > Admin.
- Open the CAPTCHA, do the steps following:
- In the Enable CAPTCHA, select “Yes” to approve CAPTCHA on the Frontend
- In the Font section, choose the name of the Font to be utilised for the CAPTCHA symbols by default is LinLibertine.
- In the Forms section, choose one of the following forms where CAPTCHA is to be used
- In the Displaying Mode field, choose one of the following
- In the Number of Unsuccessful Efforts to Login section, insert the amount of failed attempts to log in before the captcha show. If you insert Zero, the Captcha will be forever available.
- In the CAPTCHA Timeout (minutes) section, record the number of minutes before the CAPTCHA stops. When the CAPTCHA stops, the user must refresh the page to create a different CAPTCHA.
- In the Number of Symbols section, enter the range number of symbols that CAPTCHA will be changed in, for example, 3-7.
- In the Symbols Used in the CAPTCHA section, define the symbols that can be utilised in the CAPTCHA. Set only letters (a-z and A-Z), or number (0-9) to insert into the box. No spaces or other characters are provided and related symbols are not utilised by default.
- In the Case, Sensitive section, select Yes if you need that the user inserts the uppercase and lowercase characters specifically as shown.
- When completing the changes, click Save Config.
If you are looking for Magento 2 Developers, visit Magento 2 Services.