How to enable Single Store Mode in Magento 2
Single-Store Mode is not enabled by default that starts to show a scope sign whenever configuration setting. Hence, let allow the single-store mode to explain the display by switching off all Store View choices and scope indicators if your Magento Community 2.0 installation has only a single store and view.
To allow Single Store Mode in Magento 2
Learn how to allow single-store mode only by following these steps:
- Log in to your Magento 2 backend
- Set up Single-Store mode
- Save the configuration
Step#1: Sign in to Magento 2 backend.
- On the Admin panel, click on the Stores. Then below, select Configuration.
- In the sidebar under General, select General.
Step#2: Configure Single-Store mode.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the Single Store Mode section.
- And set Enable the Single Store Mode to “Yes.”
Step#3: Complete the Setup.
- Click Save Config.
- When reloading the cache, do the following:
- Click the Cache Management link in the system message at the head of the page.
- Mark the Page Cache Checkbox.
- With Actions select “Refresh,” click Submit.
If you are looking for Magento 2 eCommerce websites, visit Magento 2 Services.