Reduce Magento Contact Form Spam
Google Invisible reCAPTCHA
Google Invisible reCAPTCHA was and is created to significantly decrease the number of bot submissions you get through forms on your site and is a model for use over Magento 1 and Magento 2 sites, it also goes with WordPress forms.
Adding a further layer of security to your site from crooked activity. While giving real paying clients to pass via easily.
Unlike earlier versions, customers don’t want to fill out any questions or check the “I’m not a robot” key.
I need Google Invisible reCAPTCHA.
So you have decided you need to perform the Google reCAPTCHA. It’s an excellent thing to have on your site. We can help you accomplish this, just leave us an email or use our contact form to have one of our development company take care of this for you.
Before we can attach the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA to your site you’ll require to enrol for it through the Google Admin Console.
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
- In the top right of the screen, click on the Admin Console button.
- Give a name that can help you recognise your badge – i.e. your website name or URL
- Below reCAPTCHA type, Select reCAPTCHA v2 and Invisible reCAPTCHA badge.
- Insert your site domains under Domains.
- Under Owner, check the email address.
- Admit to the terms and conditions policy.
- Click on the Submit button.
Need help with your Web Site?
If you are not attached with TheOnlineHelper but want help with your site, let’s discuss. Whether it’s digital marketing, Web updates, security improvements or UX.
If you need help with your Magento website, visit Magento Web Agency.